Pittsford in Chittenden, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Rutland County
- Pittsford in Chittenden, Vermont
Popularity:#2 of 11 Power Plants in Rutland County#22 of 115 Power Plants in Vermont#3,364 in Power Plants
Pittsford Contact Information
View Address for Pittsford, a Power Plant, at Powerhouse Road, Chittenden VT.
5 Powerhouse Road
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Green Mountain Power Corp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Pittsford in Chittenden, Vermont
View map of Pittsford, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 6.6 miles of Pittsford.
Find 2 external resources related to Pittsford.
Pittsford, located in Chittenden, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Rutland County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Rutland County, VT
- Chittenden power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution