Phillips in Sebring, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Highlands County
- Phillips in Sebring, Florida
Popularity:#1 of 2 Power Plants in Sebring#2 of 3 Power Plants in Highlands County#92 of 276 Power Plants in Florida#2,143 in Power Plants
Phillips Contact Information
View Address for Phillips, a Power Plant, at Haywood Taylor Boulevard, Sebring FL.
7301 Haywood Taylor Boulevard
- Facility Type
- Petroleum Liquids
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Tampa Electric Co
- Operator ID
- Retired Capacity (MW)
- Retired Units
- Primary Fuel
- Distillate Fuel Oil (DFO)
- Secondary Fuel
- Residual Fuel Oil (RFO)
- Primary Substation
- Sebring East
- Transmission Lines
Map of Phillips in Sebring, Florida
View map of Phillips, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 29.9 miles of Phillips.
Find 2 external resources related to Phillips.
Phillips, located in Sebring, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Highlands County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Highlands County, FL
- Sebring power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution