13658 Passport Office

Find 13658 passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Ogdensburg Passport Office 431 State Street Ogdensburg NY 13669 11.4 miles from 13658 315-393-5330

St Lawrence County Passport Office 48 Court Street Canton NY 13617 11.4 miles from 13658 315-379-2237

Canton Passport Office 100 Main Street Canton NY 13617 11.7 miles from 13658 315-386-4502

Potsdam Passport Office 21 Elm Street Potsdam NY 13676 15.0 miles from 13658 315-265-8614

Massena Passport Office 100 Main St Massena NY 13662 22.4 miles from 13658 315-769-5935

Hammond Passport Office 50 S Main St Hammond NY 13646 29.4 miles from 13658 315-324-5841

Gouverneur Passport Office 35 Grove Street Gouverneur NY 13642 30.1 miles from 13658 315-287-0520

Nicholville Passport Office 6 Port Kent Rd Nicholville NY 12965 30.2 miles from 13658 315-328-4000

Star Lake Passport Office 4052 New York 3 Star Lake NY 13690 42.0 miles from 13658 315-848-2242

Alexandria Bay Passport Office 15 Bethune St Alexandria Bay NY 13607 42.5 miles from 13658 315-482-9521

Franklin County Passport Office 355 West Main Street Malone NY 12953 48.4 miles from 13658 518-481-1681

Malone Passport Office 482 East Main Street Malone NY 12953 48.6 miles from 13658 518-483-4220

Clayton Passport Office 236 John Street Clayton NY 13624 53.3 miles from 13658 315-686-3311

Fort Drum Passport Office 10720 Mount Belvedere Boulevard Fort Drum NY 13602 55.2 miles from 13658 315-772-5220

Carthage Passport Office 521 State Street Carthage NY 13619 55.6 miles from 13658 315-493-3600

Passport Offices Near Me

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.