Westmoreland County Court

Find Westmoreland County Pennsylvania courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Bradenville Magistrate Court 5092 Highway 982 Bradenville PA 15620 724-539-7200

Derry Area District Court 5092 Highway 982 Bradenville PA 15620 724-539-7200

Export District Court 1042 Corporate Lane Murrysville PA 15632 724-327-8322

Harrison City District Court Station St Harrison City PA 15636 724-744-3031

Hempfield Greensburg District Court 174 South Greengate Road Greensburg PA 15601 724-836-1010

Jeannette District Court 513 Clay Avenue Jeannette PA 15644 724-527-3541

Latrobe District Court 5954 Highway 981 Latrobe PA 15650 724-539-7135

Ligonier District Court 206 West Main Street Ligonier PA 15658 724-238-9086

Lower Burrell District Court 3281 Leechburg Road New Kensington PA 15068 724-335-8749

Monessen District Court 822 Donner Avenue Monessen PA 15062 724-684-6444

Mount Pleasant Magistrate Court 2320 Mount Pleasant Road Mount Pleasant PA 15666 724-423-7150

New Kensington District Court 1100 4th Avenue New Kensington PA 15068 724-335-5050

North Huntingdon District Court 210 Robbins Station Road Irwin PA 15642 724-864-0018

Norvelt District Court Hurst Ln Norvelt PA 15674 724-423-7150

Open Court Tulip Dr Harrison City PA 15636 724-327-8323

Scottdale District Court 10 Mount Pleasant Road Scottdale PA 15683 724-887-8800

Vandergrift District Court 601 Hancock Avenue Vandergrift PA 15690 724-568-3634

West Newton District Court 112 Walnut Lane West Newton PA 15089 724-872-8910

Westmoreland County Common Pleas Court 2 North Main Street Greensburg PA 15601 724-830-3818

Youngwood District Court 327 Armbrust Rd Youngwood PA 15697 724-925-9667

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.