Owyhee Irrigation District in Nyssa Oregon

Address and phone number for Owyhee Irrigation District, a Utilities, at South 1st Street, Nyssa OR.

Owyhee Irrigation District
17 South 1st Street, Nyssa, Oregon, 97913

About the Owyhee Irrigation District

The Owyhee Irrigation District, located in Nyssa, OR, is a utility company that provides public services for Nyssa residents. In Malheur County, Utility Companies provide electricity, natural gas, water, and sewer services. Nyssa residents can contact the Utility Company to learn about services, start or stop Utility services, or for billing and payment information.

You may contact Utilities for questions about:
  • Utilities billing and payments
  • Setting up Utilities
  • Utility outages or problems
  • Shutting off or transferring Utilities
  • Hours of operation
Nyssa Utility Services

The Owyhee Irrigation District oversees Utility services in Nyssa. In addition to managing Utilities, the office also creates accounts for new customers, transfers service if customers move, and closes accounts. In addition, the Utility Company manages billing and payment. The main office can provide information on other Utility services in Malheur County, including Electric Utilities, Water Utilities, Sewer Utilities, and Natural Gas Utilities.

Utility Billing and Payments

The Utility Company oversees billing and payment for Nyssa Utility users. Contact the office to set up an account, to report billing problems, to provide new customer information, or to start or stop service. Customers can also learn about payment options, view usage rates, and learn about peak rates through the Utility office.

Reporting Utility Problems

The Owyhee Irrigation District monitors Utility services for outages or problems. You can contact their office to report any Utility problems, such as outages, disruptions to service, or hazards. The Utility Company may also take reports on water leaks, missed collections, downed power lines, or other Utility problems. Malheur County Utility Companies work with government agencies to ensure a safe Utility system.

Utility Company Reports

The Utility Company publishes reports and documents on its services, usage rates, residential Utility rates, and development projects. Nyssa residents can also look up reports on construction projects, Utility improvements, and environmental impact.

Public Utilities Commissions in Oregon

In Oregon, the Malheur County Public Services Commission or Public Utilities Commission regulates Utility Companies. The Public Utilities Commission ensures that customers receive safe and reliable Utility services. They also oversee Utility pricing for both Public and Private Utility Companies. The Commission must approve rates for Nyssa Utilities. Nyssa residents can contact to Public Utilities Commission with complaints.

Contact the Owyhee Irrigation District

You may contact the Owyhee Irrigation District by calling 541-372-3540, or by addressing inquiries to the office mailing address: Owyhee Irrigation District, 17 South 1st Street, Nyssa, Oregon, 97913.

Map of Owyhee Irrigation District in Nyssa Oregon

Public Utility Companies Nearby

Public Utility Companies
Cascade Natural Gas Corporation
Ontario Utility Billing Department
Riverside Irrigation
Idaho Power Company
Water District 65-Watermaster
Homedale Water Department