Osceola (Fl) in St. Cloud, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Osceola County
- St. Cloud
- Osceola (Fl) in St. Cloud, Florida
Popularity:#2 of 3 Power Plants in St. Cloud#3 of 8 Power Plants in Osceola County#34 of 276 Power Plants in Florida#885 in Power Plants
Osceola (Fl) Contact Information
View Address and Phone Number for Osceola (Fl), a Power Plant, at Holopaw Road, St. Cloud FL.
- Osceola (Fl)
5200 Holopaw Road
Osceola (Fl) Details
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Fired Combustion Turbine
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Nrg Florida Lp
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Secondary Fuel
- Distillate Fuel Oil (DFO)
- Transmission Lines
Map of Osceola (Fl) in St. Cloud, Florida
View map of Osceola (Fl), and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 24 miles of Osceola (Fl).
Find 1 external resources related to Osceola (Fl).
About Osceola (Fl)
Osceola (Fl), located in St. Cloud, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Osceola County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Osceola County, FL
- St. Cloud power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution