Orange Cogeneration Facility in Bartow, Florida
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Polk County
- Orange Cogeneration Facility in Bartow, Florida
Popularity:#5 of 7 Power Plants in Bartow#19 of 32 Power Plants in Polk County#92 of 276 Power Plants in Florida#2,143 in Power Plants
Orange Cogeneration Facility Contact Information
View Address and Phone Number for Orange Cogeneration Facility, a Power Plant, at South Clear Springs Road, Bartow FL.
- Orange Cogeneration Facility
1901 South Clear Springs Road
Orange Cogeneration Facility Details
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Fired Combined Cycle
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Northern Star Generation Services Co Llc
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Natural Gas Used
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Orange Cogeneration Facility in Bartow, Florida
View map of Orange Cogeneration Facility, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 6.2 miles of Orange Cogeneration Facility.
Find 2 external resources related to Orange Cogeneration Facility.
About Orange Cogeneration Facility
Orange Cogeneration Facility, located in Bartow, FL, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Polk County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Polk County, FL
- Bartow power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution