Douglas County Town & City Hall

Find Douglas County Oregon town & city halls. Town and city halls provide information on government agencies, boards, commissions, committees, departments, and elected officials.

Canyonville City Hall 250 North Main Street Canyonville OR 97417 541-839-4258

Drain City Hall 129 West C Avenue Drain OR 97435 541-836-2417

Elkton City Hall 366 1st Street Elkton OR 97436 541-584-2547

Glendale City Hall 124 3rd Street Glendale OR 97442 541-832-2106

Myrtle Creek City Hall 207 Northwest Pleasant Street Myrtle Creek OR 97457 541-863-3171

Oakland City Hall 637 Locust Street Oakland OR 97462 541-459-4531

Riddle City Hall 647 1st Avenue Riddle OR 97469 541-874-2571

Roseburg City Hall 900 SE Douglas Ave Roseburg OR 97470 541-672-7701

Roseburg City Hall 410 SE Spruce St Roseburg OR 97470 541-672-9731

Sutherlin City Hall 126 East Central Avenue Sutherlin OR 97479 541-459-2211

Winston City Hall 201 Northwest Douglas Boulevard Winston OR 97496 541-679-6739

Yoncalla City Hall 2640 Eagle Valley Road Yoncalla OR 97499 541-849-2152

About Douglas County Town & City Halls

A Douglas County Town or City Hall is a building that serves as the focal point of government activity for a town or city in Douglas County, OR. It is the location where the proceedings of the Douglas County legislative body take place and usually houses the central offices for the executive and administrative functions of the government. Depending on the size of the building, some municipal functions, and a number of citizen services may operate out of a Town or City Hall in Douglas County.

You may contact Town & City Halls for questions about:
  • Douglas County Public records
  • Marriage licenses and certificates
  • Town and City government offices
  • Local Douglas County politics
  • Voter poll locations and election procedures
Douglas County Public Records

Town and City Halls in Douglas County can provide free public records upon request. These records include Douglas County marriage licenses and certificate copies, as well as a variety of other historical and vital records. Douglas County birth and death records, marriage and divorce records can be obtained from Town and City Halls. Other public records that may be obtained in Douglas County include local elections and voter records, Douglas County Court records, Douglas County property tax assessments and real estate records.

Douglas County Town and City Councils

Douglas County City Halls and Town Halls have a chamber where public meetings of the Town Council, City Council, or other elected legislative body take place. The chambers are set up to allow for discussion among Council members and executive and administrative officers, as well as members of the Douglas County public interested in addressing the Council. Audience seating is available for members of the public and the media to observe public meetings in Douglas County, Oregon. City or Town Halls are also equipped with telecommunications equipment to allow for taping and televising of public meetings. Other elected and appointed boards and commissions, such as the Douglas County Planning and Zoning Commissions, may also use the chambers for their meetings, particularly if members of the public or media attend the meetings.

Government Offices in Douglas County, OR

The office of the chief executive or administrative official, such as the Douglas County City or Town Manager, is located in Town or City Hall. Depending on the size of the building and how the departments are organized, other administrative functions may also be located in Town or City Hall, such as the Douglas County Finance Department or Human Resources. Many of the operating departments that have direct interaction with citizens are located in Town or City Hall, including the Douglas County Clerk's Office, Douglas County Tax Collector, and Douglas County Building Inspector. Departments that have extensive or specialized space requirements, such as Douglas County Police Department, Fire Department, Public Library, and Public Works, tend to be located in separate stand-alone facilities.