Clackamas County Town & City Hall

Find Clackamas County Oregon town & city halls. Town and city halls provide information on government agencies, boards, commissions, committees, departments, and elected officials.

Canby City Hall 182 North Holly Street Canby OR 97013 503-266-4021

Estacada City Hall 475 Southeast Main Street Estacada OR 97023 503-630-8270

Gladstone City Hall 525 Portland Avenue Gladstone OR 97027 503-656-5225

Happy Valley City Hall 16000 Southeast Misty Drive Happy Valley OR 97086 503-783-3800

Lake Oswego City Hall # 3, 380 A Ave Lake Oswego OR 97034 503-635-0225

Molalla City Hall 117 North Molalla Avenue Molalla OR 97038 503-829-6855

Oregon City Hall 625 Center Street Oregon OR 97045 503-657-0891

Sandy City Hall 39250 Pioneer Boulevard Sandy OR 97055 503-668-5533

West Linn City Hall 22500 Salamo Road West Linn OR 97068 503-657-0331

Wilsonville City Hall 29799 Southwest Town Center Loop East Wilsonville OR 97070 503-682-1011

About Clackamas County Town & City Halls

A Clackamas County Town or City Hall is a building that serves as the focal point of government activity for a town or city in Clackamas County, OR. It is the location where the proceedings of the Clackamas County legislative body take place and usually houses the central offices for the executive and administrative functions of the government. Depending on the size of the building, some municipal functions, and a number of citizen services may operate out of a Town or City Hall in Clackamas County.

You may contact Town & City Halls for questions about:
  • Clackamas County Public records
  • Marriage licenses and certificates
  • Town and City government offices
  • Local Clackamas County politics
  • Voter poll locations and election procedures
Clackamas County Public Records

Town and City Halls in Clackamas County can provide free public records upon request. These records include Clackamas County marriage licenses and certificate copies, as well as a variety of other historical and vital records. Clackamas County birth and death records, marriage and divorce records can be obtained from Town and City Halls. Other public records that may be obtained in Clackamas County include local elections and voter records, Clackamas County Court records, Clackamas County property tax assessments and real estate records.

Clackamas County Town and City Councils

Clackamas County City Halls and Town Halls have a chamber where public meetings of the Town Council, City Council, or other elected legislative body take place. The chambers are set up to allow for discussion among Council members and executive and administrative officers, as well as members of the Clackamas County public interested in addressing the Council. Audience seating is available for members of the public and the media to observe public meetings in Clackamas County, Oregon. City or Town Halls are also equipped with telecommunications equipment to allow for taping and televising of public meetings. Other elected and appointed boards and commissions, such as the Clackamas County Planning and Zoning Commissions, may also use the chambers for their meetings, particularly if members of the public or media attend the meetings.

Government Offices in Clackamas County, OR

The office of the chief executive or administrative official, such as the Clackamas County City or Town Manager, is located in Town or City Hall. Depending on the size of the building and how the departments are organized, other administrative functions may also be located in Town or City Hall, such as the Clackamas County Finance Department or Human Resources. Many of the operating departments that have direct interaction with citizens are located in Town or City Hall, including the Clackamas County Clerk's Office, Clackamas County Tax Collector, and Clackamas County Building Inspector. Departments that have extensive or specialized space requirements, such as Clackamas County Police Department, Fire Department, Public Library, and Public Works, tend to be located in separate stand-alone facilities.