Montgomery County Pharmacy

Find Montgomery County Ohio pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Beeber Pharmacies Pharmacy 600 Union Boulevard Englewood OH 45322 937-836-6331

Bettmans Pharmacy 2350 Catalpa Drive Dayton OH 45406 937-274-2101

CVS Pharmacy 1410 East Dorothy Lane Kettering OH 45429 937-294-0535

CVS Pharmacy 524 East Stroop Road Dayton OH 45429 937-294-0523

CVS Pharmacy 2657 West Alex Bell Road Dayton OH 45459 937-298-5512

CVS Pharmacy 5981 Far Hills Avenue Dayton OH 45429 937-438-5954

CVS Pharmacy 1300 Wilmington Avenue Dayton OH 45420 937-254-6223

CVS Pharmacy 124 South Main Street Englewood OH 45322 937-836-3784

CVS Pharmacy 4996 Brandt Pike Huber Heights OH 45424 937-233-3324

CVS Pharmacy 1785 Woodman Drive Kettering OH 45420 937-253-3242

CVS Pharmacy 2801 Far Hills Avenue Dayton OH 45419 937-395-4681

CVS Pharmacy 4901 North Main Street Dayton OH 45405 937-278-5871

CVS Pharmacy 3920 Linden Avenue Dayton OH 45432 937-254-6165

CVS Pharmacy 4329 West 3rd Street Dayton OH 45417 937-268-6816

CVS Pharmacy 1205 East Central Avenue Miamisburg OH 45342 937-866-6651

CVS Pharmacy 400 Miamisburg Centerville Road Centerville OH 45459 937-433-7618

CVS Pharmacy 2323 Dayton Germantown Pike Germantown OH 45327 937-855-7296

CVS Pharmacy 32 North Ludlow Street Dayton OH 45402 937-228-9145

CVS Pharmacy 1001 East Main Street Trotwood OH 45426 937-854-4147

CVS Pharmacy 7541 North Main Street Dayton OH 45415 937-277-2024

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.