Montgomery County Court

Find Montgomery County Ohio courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Dayton County Court 41 North Perry Street Dayton OH 45402 937-687-9099

Dayton Municipal Court 301 West 3rd Street Dayton OH 45402 937-333-4300

Kettering Municipal Court 2325 Wilmington Pike Dayton OH 45420 937-296-2461

Miamisburg Municipal Court 10 North 1st Street Miamisburg OH 45342 937-866-2203

Montgomery Common Pleas Court 41 North Perry Street Dayton OH 45402 937-225-4368

Montgomery County Court 6111 Taylorsville Road Huber Heights OH 45424 937-496-7231

Montgomery County District Court 19 South Clayton Road New Lebanon OH 45345 937-687-9099

Moraine Mayor's Court 4200 Dryden Road Moraine OH 45439 937-535-1010

Oakwood Municipal Court 30 Park Avenue Dayton OH 45419 937-293-3058

Phillipsburg Mayor's Court 10868 Baltimore Phillipsburg Road Brookville OH 45309 937-884-5594

Vandalia Municipal Court 245 James Bohanan Drive Vandalia OH 45377 937-898-3996

West Carrollton Mayor's Court 300 East Central Avenue Dayton OH 45449 937-859-8288

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.