Hamilton County Passport Office

Find Hamilton County Ohio passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Anderson Passport Office 1320 Nagel Road Cincinnati OH 45255 513-474-3262

Corryville Passport Office 2917 Vine Street Cincinnati OH 45219 513-751-4384

Donald L Marrs Finance Passport Office 3644 Werk Road Cincinnati OH 45248 513-922-2176

Groesbeck Passport Office 8721 Colerain Avenue Cincinnati OH 45251 513-741-8396

Hamilton County Passport Office 1216 West Kemper Road Cincinnati OH 45240 513-946-8161

Hamilton County Passport Office 800 2nd Street Reading OH 45215 513-369-6900

Hamilton County Passport Office 1216 West Kemper Road Cincinnati OH 45240 513-946-8161

Harrison Passport Office 420 South State Street Harrison OH 45030 513-367-1734

Loveland Passport Office 200 Loveland Madeira Road Loveland OH 45140 513-683-8052

Madeira Passport Office 7737 Laurel Avenue Cincinnati OH 45243 513-561-4172

Main Office Finance Station Cincinn Passport Office 1623 Dalton Avenue Cincinnati OH 45234 513-684-5566

Mount Washington Passport Office 6117 Campus Lane Cincinnati OH 45230 513-231-1751

Parkdale Passport Office 670 Northland Boulevard Cincinnati OH 45240 513-825-6475

Queen City Passport Office 525 Vine Street Cincinnati OH 45202 513-684-5663

Roselawn Finance Passport Office 1730 Section Road Cincinnati OH 45237 513-631-6363

Sharonville Passport Office 11069 Reading Road Cincinnati OH 45241 513-563-0760

Westwood Passport Office 3336 Harrison Avenue Cheviot OH 45211 513-661-7652

Passport Offices Near Me

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.