Oswego County Town & City Hall

Find Oswego County New York town & city halls. Town and city halls provide information on government agencies, boards, commissions, committees, departments, and elected officials.

Amboy Town Hall 822 New York 69 Williamstown NY 13493 315-964-1165

Boylston Town Hall 580 County Route 13 Lacona NY 13083 315-387-5530

Fulton City Hall 170 South 2nd Street Fulton NY 13069 315-592-7477

Fulton City Hall 141 South 1st Street Fulton NY 13069 315-592-2474

Granby Town Hall 820 County Route 8 Fulton NY 13069 315-598-6500

Hannibal Town Hall 824 County Route 34 Hannibal NY 13074 315-564-6037

Minetto Town Hall 6 Community Drive Oswego NY 13126 315-343-2393

New Haven Town Hall 4279 New York 104 Oswego NY 13126 315-963-7211

New Haven Town Hall 4279 New York 104 Oswego NY 13126 315-963-3900

Oswego City Hall 13 West Oneida Street Oswego NY 13126 315-342-8265

Sandy Creek Town Hall 1992 Harwood Drive Sandy Creek NY 13145 315-387-5456

Vienna Town Hall 2083 New York 49 Cleveland NY 13042 315-245-2191

About Oswego County Town & City Halls

A Oswego County Town or City Hall is a building that serves as the focal point of government activity for a town or city in Oswego County, NY. It is the location where the proceedings of the Oswego County legislative body take place and usually houses the central offices for the executive and administrative functions of the government. Depending on the size of the building, some municipal functions, and a number of citizen services may operate out of a Town or City Hall in Oswego County.

You may contact Town & City Halls for questions about:
  • Oswego County Public records
  • Marriage licenses and certificates
  • Town and City government offices
  • Local Oswego County politics
  • Voter poll locations and election procedures
Oswego County Public Records

Town and City Halls in Oswego County can provide free public records upon request. These records include Oswego County marriage licenses and certificate copies, as well as a variety of other historical and vital records. Oswego County birth and death records, marriage and divorce records can be obtained from Town and City Halls. Other public records that may be obtained in Oswego County include local elections and voter records, Oswego County Court records, Oswego County property tax assessments and real estate records.

Oswego County Town and City Councils

Oswego County City Halls and Town Halls have a chamber where public meetings of the Town Council, City Council, or other elected legislative body take place. The chambers are set up to allow for discussion among Council members and executive and administrative officers, as well as members of the Oswego County public interested in addressing the Council. Audience seating is available for members of the public and the media to observe public meetings in Oswego County, New York. City or Town Halls are also equipped with telecommunications equipment to allow for taping and televising of public meetings. Other elected and appointed boards and commissions, such as the Oswego County Planning and Zoning Commissions, may also use the chambers for their meetings, particularly if members of the public or media attend the meetings.

Government Offices in Oswego County, NY

The office of the chief executive or administrative official, such as the Oswego County City or Town Manager, is located in Town or City Hall. Depending on the size of the building and how the departments are organized, other administrative functions may also be located in Town or City Hall, such as the Oswego County Finance Department or Human Resources. Many of the operating departments that have direct interaction with citizens are located in Town or City Hall, including the Oswego County Clerk's Office, Oswego County Tax Collector, and Oswego County Building Inspector. Departments that have extensive or specialized space requirements, such as Oswego County Police Department, Fire Department, Public Library, and Public Works, tend to be located in separate stand-alone facilities.