Oswego County Court

Find Oswego County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Albion Town Court II 15 Bridge Street Altmar NY 13302 315-298-6325

Amboy Town Court 822 Route 69 Williamstown NY 13493 315-964-7799

Boylston Town Court 388 County Route 15 Lacona NY 13083 315-387-5530

Central Square Village Court 3125 East Avenue Central Square NY 13036 315-668-8228

Constantia Town Court 11 Frederick Street Constantia NY 13044 315-440-2842

Fulton City Court 141 South 1st Street Fulton NY 13069 315-593-8400

Granby Town Court 820 County Route 8 Fulton NY 13069 315-598-2958

Hannibal Town Court 824 County Route 34 Hannibal NY 13074 315-564-6698

Hastings Town Court 1134 Route 11 Central Square NY 13036 315-668-2382

Mexico Town Court 3245 Main Street Mexico NY 13114 315-963-3785

Minetto Town Court 6 Community Drive Oswego NY 13126 315-343-2393

New Haven Town Court 4279 Highway 104 Oswego NY 13126 315-963-8886

Orwell Town Court 1999 County Route 2 Orwell NY 13426 315-298-3040

Oswego City Court 20 West Oneida Street Oswego NY 13126 315-343-0415

Oswego County Court 25 West Oneida Street Oswego NY 13126 315-349-3277

Oswego Town Court 640 County Route 20 Oswego NY 13126 315-343-0588

Palermo Town Court 53 County Route 35 Fulton NY 13069 315-593-2333

Parish Town Court 2938 East Main Street Parish NY 13131 315-625-7362

Phoenix Village Court 69 County Route 57 Phoenix NY 13135 315-695-6177

Pulaski Village Court 4917 Jefferson Street Pulaski NY 13142 315-298-7431

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.