Orleans County Court

Find Orleans County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Albion Town Court I 3665 Clarendon Road Albion NY 14411 585-589-7048

Albion Village Court 35 East Bank Street Albion NY 14411

Barre Town Court 14317 West Barre Road Albion NY 14411 585-589-5100

Carlton Town Court 14341 Waterport Carlton Road Albion NY 14411 585-682-4517

Clarendon Town Court 16385 Church Street Holley NY 14470 585-638-6371

Gaines Town Court 14087 Ridge Road West Albion NY 14411 585-589-4592

Kendall Town Court 1873 Kendall Road Kendall NY 14476 585-659-8546

Medina Village Court 600 Main Street Medina NY 14103 585-798-4875

Murray Town Court 3840 Fancher Road Holley NY 14470 585-638-7048

Orleans County Court 3 South Main Street Albion NY 14411 585-589-4457

Ridgeway Town Court 4062 Salt Works Road Medina NY 14103 585-798-3282

Shelby Town Court 4062 Salt Works Road Medina NY 14103 585-798-3120

Yates Town Court 8 South Main Street Lyndonville NY 14098 585-765-9603

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.