Oneida County Court

Find Oneida County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Annsville Town Court 9196 Main Street Taberg NY 13471 315-336-3019

Augusta Town Court 185 Main Street Oriskany Falls NY 13425 315-821-3814

Ava Town Court Rte 26 Ava NY 13303 315-942-5669

Boonville Town Court 13149 Route 12 Boonville NY 13309 315-943-2070

Boonville Village Court 13149 Route 12 Boonville NY 13309 315-943-2070

Bridgewater Town Court RT 8 & Rte 20 Bridgewater NY 13313 315-822-5909

Camden Town Court 14 Church Street Camden NY 13316 315-245-4033

Clayville Village Court 2409 Church Road Clayville NY 13322 315-839-5717

Deerfield Town Court 6329 Walker Road Utica NY 13502 315-507-3058

Floyd Town Court 8299 Old Floyd Road Rome NY 13440 315-865-4256

Forestport Town Court 12012 Woodhull Road Forestport NY 13338 315-392-2801

Lee Town Court 26 Stokeslee Center Rd Lee Center NY 13363 315-336-1585

Marcy Town Court 8801 Paul Becker Road Marcy NY 13403 315-768-4800

Marshall Town Court 2651 Highway 12B Deansboro NY 13328 315-841-8525

New Hartford Town Court 30 Kellogg Road New Hartford NY 13413 315-732-5924

New Hartford Village Court 30 Kellogg Road New Hartford NY 13413 315-732-5924

New York Mills Village Court 1 Maple Street New York Mills NY 13417 315-736-7811

Oneida County Court 200 Elizabeth Street Utica NY 13501 315-266-4200

Oriskany Village Court 708 Utica Street Oriskany NY 13424 315-736-2725

Osceola Town Court 1426 Osceola Road Camden NY 13316 315-599-8876

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.