Niagara County Court

Find Niagara County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Cambria Town Court 4160 Upper Mountain Road Sanborn NY 14132 716-434-8417

Hartland Town Court 8942 Ridge Road Gasport NY 14067 716-735-7239

Lewiston Town Court 1375 Ridge Road Lewiston NY 14092 716-754-8213

Lockport City Court 1 Locks Plaza Lockport NY 14094 716-439-6671

Lockport Town Court 6564 Dysinger Road Lockport NY 14094 716-439-9528

Newfane Town Court 2896 Transit Road Newfane NY 14108 716-778-9292

Niagara County Court 175 Hawley Street Lockport NY 14094 716-439-7148

Niagara Falls City Court 520 Hyde Park Boulevard Niagara Falls NY 14301 716-278-9849

Niagara Town Court 7105 Lockport Road Niagara Falls NY 14305 716-215-1480

North Tonawanda City Court 216 Payne Avenue North Tonawanda NY 14120 716-845-7240

Pendleton Town Court 6570 Campbell Boulevard Lockport NY 14094 716-625-8833

Porter Town Court 3265 Creek Road Youngstown NY 14174 716-745-3730

Royalton Town Court 5316 Royalton Center Road Middleport NY 14105 716-772-2588

Somerset Town Court 8700 Haight Road Barker NY 14012 716-795-9193

Wheatfield Town Court 2800 Church Road North Tonawanda NY 14120 716-694-6793

Wilson Town Court 375 Lake Street Wilson NY 14172 716-751-0549

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.