Monroe County Court

Find Monroe County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Brighton Town Court II 2300 Elmwood Avenue Rochester NY 14618 585-784-5152

Chili Town Court 3235 Chili Avenue Rochester NY 14624 585-889-1999

Clarkson Town Court 3655 Lake Road Brockport NY 14420 585-637-1134

East Rochester Town Court 120 West Commercial Street East Rochester NY 14445 585-385-2576

Fairport Village Court 31 South Main Street Fairport NY 14450 585-223-0316

Florence Town Court 2 Florence Street Brighton NY 14610 315-245-4256

Gates Town Court 1605 Buffalo Road Rochester NY 14624 585-426-0410

Greece Town Court 4 Vince Tofany Boulevard Rochester NY 14612 585-227-3110

Hamlin Town Court 1658 Lake Road Hamlin NY 14464 585-964-8641

Henrietta Town Court 135 Calkins Road Rochester NY 14623 585-359-2640

Honeoye Falls Village Court 5 East Street Honeoye Falls NY 14472 585-624-1711

Irondequoit Town Court 1300 Titus Avenue Rochester NY 14617 585-336-6040

Mendon Town Court 16 West Main Street Honeoye Falls NY 14472 585-624-6604

Monroe County Court 99 Exchange Boulevard Rochester NY 14614 585-428-2020

Ogden Town Court 269 Ogden Center Road Spencerport NY 14559 585-617-6118

Parma Town Court 1300 Hilton Parma Road Hilton NY 14468 585-392-9470

Penfield Town Court 1985 Baird Road Penfield NY 14526 585-340-8623

Perinton Town Court 1350 Turk Hill Road Fairport NY 14450 585-223-0770

Pittsford Town Court 3750 Monroe Avenue Pittsford NY 14534 585-248-6238

Riga Town Court 6460 Buffalo Road Churchville NY 14428 585-293-3884

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.