Fulton County Court

Find Fulton County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Benson Town Court 2213 County Road 6 Northville NY 12134 518-863-8510

Bleecker Town Court 672 North Shore Road Gloversville NY 12078 518-773-2524

Broadalbin Town Court 229 Union Mills Road Broadalbin NY 12025 518-883-5131

Broadalbin Village Court 16 West Main Street Broadalbin NY 12025 518-883-8265

Caroga Town Court 1840 Highway 10 Caroga Lake NY 12032 518-835-4211

Edinburg Town Court 47 Military Road Northville NY 12134 518-863-2134

Fulton County Court 223 West Main Street Johnstown NY 12095 518-736-5539

Gloversville City Court 3 Frontage Road Gloversville NY 12078 518-773-4527

Hope Town Court Scribner Rd Northville NY 12134 518-924-4302

Johnstown City Court 3341 E Main St Johnstown NY 12095 518-762-0007

Johnstown Town Court 2753 Highway 29 Johnstown NY 12095 518-762-6904

Mayfield Town Court 75 North Main Street Mayfield NY 12117 518-661-5254

Northampton Town Court 112 South 2nd Street Northville NY 12134 518-863-6921

Stratford Town Court 120 Piseco Road Stratford NY 13470 315-429-8612

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.