Delaware County Court

Find Delaware County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Andes Town Court 580 New York 28 Andes NY 13731 845-676-3550

Bovina Town Court 1891 County Road 6 Bovina Center NY 13740 607-832-4500

Davenport Town Court 11790 Highway 23 Davenport Center NY 13751 607-278-5105

Delaware County Court 3 Court Street Delhi NY 13753 607-746-2131

Delhi Town Court 9 Court Street Delhi NY 13753 607-746-7278

Deposit Town Court 3 Elm Street Deposit NY 13754 607-467-3233

Franklin Town Court I 12480 County Highway 21 Franklin NY 13775 607-829-3441

Halcott Town Court 264 County Road 3 Fleischmanns NY 12430 845-254-9920

Hamden Town Court Route 10 & Covert Hollow Rd Hamden NY 13782 607-746-6660

Hancock Town Court 661 West Main Street Hancock NY 13783 607-637-3650

Hancock Village Court 85 East Front Street Hancock NY 13783 607-637-5789

Hardenburgh Town Court 51 Rider Hollow Road Arkville NY 12406 845-798-5919

Harpersfield Town Court 25399 Highway 23 Harpersfield NY 13786 607-652-5060

Kortright Town Court 51702 Highway 10 Bloomville NY 13739 607-538-9319

Masonville Town Court Rt 206 Masonville NY 13804 607-265-9249

Meredith Town Court 4247 Turnpike Road Delhi NY 13753 607-746-2431

Middletown Town Court 42339 Highway 28 Margaretville NY 12455 845-586-2575

Roxbury Town Court 53690 Highway 30 Roxbury NY 12474 607-588-7507

Sidney Town Court 21 Liberty Street Sidney NY 13838

Sidney Village Court 21 Liberty Street Sidney NY 13838 607-561-2309

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.