Columbia County Pharmacy

Find Columbia County New York pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

CVS Pharmacy 2982 U.s. 9 Valatie NY 12184 518-758-2200

CVS Pharmacy 160 Fairview Avenue Hudson NY 12534 518-828-0050

CVS Pharmacy 617 Warren Street Hudson NY 12534 518-828-9469

Copake Pharmacy 69 County Route 7A Copake NY 12516 518-329-4671

Golub Corporation Pharmacy 15 Dardess Drive Chatham NY 12037 518-392-5305

Golub Corporation Pharmacy 351 Fairview Avenue Hudson NY 12534 518-822-0076

Hannaford Pharmacy 2967 U.s. 9 Valatie NY 12184 518-758-8866

Rite Aid Pharmacy 15 Coleman Street Chatham NY 12037 518-392-2616

Rite Aid Pharmacy 173 Fairview Avenue Hudson NY 12534 518-828-4341

Walgreens Pharmacy 165 Fairview Avenue Hudson NY 12534 518-822-1750

Walmart Pharmacy 460 Fairview Avenue Hudson NY 12534 518-822-0165

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.