Chemung County Fire Department

Find Chemung County New York fire departments, city fire stations, firefighters, brigades, chiefs, inspectors, marshals, and local volunteers. Fire departments provide information on fire risk assessment, permits, fire alarms, and safety guidance.

Baldwin Volunteer Fire Department 460 Breesport N Chemung Road Lowman NY 14861 607-734-3068

Big Flats Fire Department 505 Maple Street Big Flats NY 14814 607-562-3063

Breesport Fire Station 3 Jackson Avenue Breesport NY 14816 607-739-5411

Chemung Fire District 679 Main Street Chemung NY 14825

East Hill Volunteer Fire Department 266 Jerusalem Hill Road Elmira NY 14901 607-734-5535

Elmira - Corning Regional Airport Fire Department 276 Sing Sing Road Horseheads NY 14845 607-739-5621

Elmira Heights Fire Department 215 Elmwood Avenue Elmira NY 14903 607-733-6580

Erin Volunteer Fire Department 1462 Breesport Road Erin NY 14838 607-739-3419

Horseheads Fire Department 134 North Main Street Horseheads NY 14845 607-739-3814

Lockwood Fire Department 34 Main Street Van Etten NY 14889 607-598-2626

Millport Village Fire Station 2016 Crescent Street Millport NY 14864 607-739-1030

Pine City Fire Co 1463 Pennsylvania Avenue Pine City NY 14871 607-733-6941

Southport Correctional Facility Fire Department PO Box 2000 Pine City NY 14871 607-737-0850

Southport Fire Department 1001 Carl Street Elmira NY 14904 607-733-7599

Tompkins Corners Volunteer Fire Department 422 Chambers Road Horseheads NY 14845 607-739-7415

Towanda Fire Department 101 West 2nd Street Elmira NY 14901 570-265-2000

Town & Country Fire Department 130 Gardner Road Horseheads NY 14845 607-739-7134

Van Etten Fire Department 2 Hixson Street Van Etten NY 14889 607-589-4849

Webbs Mills Volunteer Fire Department 18 Firehouse Lane Pine City NY 14871 607-732-1028

Wellsburg Volunteer Fire Department 3661 Front Street Wellsburg NY 14894 607-734-7628

Fire Departments Near Me

About Fire Departments

Why does the Fire Department block lanes of traffic at an auto accident?

The Fire Department will often block one or more lanes at the scene of an auto accident to provide room for the fire personnel to respond to the emergency. The extra space helps to keep the fire personnel safe from other traffic hazards.

What should I do if I smell gas in my house?

You should evacuate your family and pets from the house. Call 911 from a safe location or a neighbor's house. Do not call 911 from inside your house. The use of a phone inside your home could ignite the gas.

What should I do when I see or hear an emergency vehicle coming towards me?

You should safely pull to the right side of the road. If you are unable to pull to the side, stop your vehicle and do not move until the emergency vehicle has passed you.