Broome County Court

Find Broome County New York courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Barker Town Court 151 Hyde Street Whitney Point NY 13862 607-648-6961

Binghamton City Court 38 Hawley Street Binghamton NY 13901 607-772-7006

Binghamton Town Court 279 Park Avenue Binghamton NY 13903 607-772-0357

Broome County Court 65 Hawley Street Binghamton NY 13901 607-240-5800

Chenango Town Court 1529 New York State Bicycle Route 17 Binghamton NY 13901 607-648-4809

Colesville Town Court 780 Welton Street Harpursville NY 13787 607-693-1172

Conklin Town Court 1271 Conklin Road Conklin NY 13748 607-775-5244

Deposit Village Court 146 Front Street Deposit NY 13754 607-467-4240

Dickinson Town Court I 531 Old Front Street Binghamton NY 13905 607-723-9403

Endicott Village Court 225 Jefferson Avenue Endicott NY 13760 607-757-2483

Fenton Town Court 44 Park Street Port Crane NY 13833 607-648-4801

Johnson City Village Court 31 Avenue C Johnson City NY 13790 607-798-0002

Kirkwood Town Court Crescent Dr Kirkwood NY 13795 607-775-4046

Lisle Town Court 9234 Route 79 Lisle NY 13797 607-849-4685

Maine Town Court 12 Lewis Street Maine NY 13802 607-862-3427

Nanticoke Town Court 755 Cherry Valley Hill Road Maine NY 13802 607-692-4041

Sanford Town Court 18 Church Street Deposit NY 13754 607-467-2516

Triangle Town Court 2612 Liberty Street Whitney Point NY 13862 607-692-7013

Union Town Court 31 Avenue C Johnson City NY 13790 607-786-2965

Vestal Town Court 605 Vestal Parkway West Vestal NY 13850 607-748-1514

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.