Union County Court

Find Union County New Jersey courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Berkeley Heights Municipal Court 29 Park Avenue Berkeley Heights NJ 07922 908-464-2700

Clark Municipal Court 315 Westfield Avenue Clark NJ 07066 732-381-5395

Cranford Municipal Court 8 Springfield Avenue Cranford NJ 07016 908-709-7242

Elizabeth Municipal Court 208 Commerce Place Elizabeth NJ 07201 908-558-6800

Fanwood Municipal Court 75 North Martine Avenue Fanwood NJ 07023 908-322-6750

Garwood Municipal Court 403 South Avenue Garwood NJ 07027 908-789-0780

Hillside Municipal Court 1409 Liberty Avenue Hillside NJ 07205 973-926-1881

Kenilworth Municipal Court 567 Kenilworth Boulevard Kenilworth NJ 07033 908-276-1104

Linden Municipal Court 301 North Wood Avenue Linden NJ 07036 908-474-8429

Mountainside Municipal Court 1385 U.s. 22 Mountainside NJ 07092 908-232-5335

New Providence Municipal Court 360 Elkwood Avenue New Providence NJ 07974 908-665-1454

Plainfield Municipal Court 325 Watchung Avenue Plainfield NJ 07060 908-753-3064

Rahway Municipal Court 1 City Hall Plaza Rahway NJ 07065 732-827-2039

Roselle Municipal Court 210 Chestnut Street Roselle NJ 07203 908-259-3042

Roselle Park Municipal Court 110 Westfield Avenue East Roselle Park NJ 07204 908-241-4631

Scotch Plains Municipal Court 430 Park Avenue Scotch Plains NJ 07076 908-322-6700

Springfield Municipal Court 100 Mountain Avenue Springfield NJ 07081 973-912-2213

Summit Municipal Court 512 Springfield Avenue Summit NJ 07901 908-273-6166

Union County Superior Court 2 Broad Street Elizabeth NJ 07201 908-659-4600

Westfield Municipal Court 425 East Broad Street Westfield NJ 07090 908-789-4060

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.