Courts in Passaic County, New Jersey

There are 18 Courts in Passaic County, New Jersey, serving a population of 510,563 people in an area of 186 square miles. There is 1 Court per 28,364 people, and 1 Court per 10 square miles.

In New Jersey, Passaic County is ranked 18th of 21 counties in Courts per capita, and 7th of 21 counties in Courts per square mile.

List of Passaic County Courts

Find Passaic County, New Jersey courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts.

Bloomingdale Municipal Court 101 Hamburg Turnpike Bloomingdale, NJ

Clifton Municipal Court 900 Clifton Avenue Clifton, NJ

Haledon Municipal Court 395 Belmont Avenue Haledon, NJ

Hawthorne Municipal Court 445 Lafayette Avenue Hawthorne, NJ

Little Falls Municipal Court 35 Stevens Avenue Little Falls, NJ

NJ DMV Paterson Suspension Hearing Center 125 Broadway Paterson, NJ

North Haledon Municipal Court 103 Overlook Avenue North Haledon, NJ

Passaic Municipal Court 330 Passaic Street Passaic, NJ

Paterson Municipal Court 111 Broadway Paterson, NJ

Pompton Lakes Municipal Court 25 Lenox Avenue Pompton Lakes, NJ

Prospect Park Municipal Court 106 Brown Avenue Prospect Park, NJ

Ringwood Municipal Court 60 Margaret King Avenue Ringwood, NJ

Superior Court-Small Claims 77 Hamilton Street Paterson, NJ

Totowa Municipal Court 537 Totowa Road Totowa, NJ

Wanaque Municipal Court 579 Ringwood Avenue Wanaque, NJ

Wayne Municipal Court 475 Valley Road Wayne, NJ

West Milford Municipal Court 1480 Union Valley Road West Milford, NJ

West Paterson Municipal Court 5 Brophy Lane Woodland Park, NJ

About Passaic County Courts

Courts in Passaic County, NJ are government institutions that resolve legal disputes in accordance with local Passaic County and New Jersey law and are housed in Passaic County courthouses. Courts are divided into Criminal Courts and Civil Courts. In Passaic County Criminal Courts, the government prosecutes a case against parties accused of breaking the law. In Passaic County Civil Courts the Court resolves disputes between citizens.

You may contact Courts for questions about:
  • Passaic County court records and judgments
  • Law documents, filings and case records
  • Appealing Passaic County court judgments
  • Court calendars and dockets
  • Passaic County background checks

Passaic County Jury Duty Requirements
Convicted Felons DisqualifiedYes
English RequiredYes
Residency RequirementCounty Resident: 1 Day
Minimum Age18
Time Since Prior Jury Service3 years