Monmouth County DMV

Find Monmouth County New Jersey DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Ashbury Park MVC Specialty Inspection Office 1010 Comstock Street Asbury Park NJ 07712 888-486-3339

Eatontown MVC Agency 109 Route 36 Eatontown NJ 07724 888-486-3339

Eatontown MVC Agency/Inspection/Test/Regional 109 New Jersey 36 Eatontown NJ 07724 888-486-3339

Freehold MVC Agency 801 Okerson Road Freehold NJ 07728 888-486-3339

Freehold MVC Agency 811 Okerson Road Freehold NJ 07728 888-486-3339

Hazlet MVC Agency 1374 State Route 36 Hazlet NJ 07730 888-486-3339

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.