Courts in Hunterdon County, New Jersey

There are 25 Courts in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, serving a population of 125,717 people in an area of 428 square miles. There is 1 Court per 5,028 people, and 1 Court per 17 square miles.

In New Jersey, Hunterdon County is ranked 4th of 21 counties in Courts per capita, and 15th of 21 counties in Courts per square mile.

List of Hunterdon County Courts

Find Hunterdon County, New Jersey courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts.

Alexandria Municipal Court 10 Creek Road Frenchtown, NJ

Califon Municipal Court 39 Academy Street Califon, NJ

Clinton Town Municipal Court 43 Leigh Street Clinton, NJ

Clinton Township Municipal Court 1370 Route 31 Annandale, NJ

Delaware Municipal Court 570 Rosemont Ringoes Road Stockton, NJ

East Amwell Municipal Court 1070 U.s. 202 East Amwell, NJ

Flemington Municipal Court 2 Municipal Drive Flemington, NJ

Frenchtown Municipal Court 29 2nd Street Frenchtown, NJ

Glen Gardner Municipal Court 83 Main Street Glen Gardner, NJ

Hampton Municipal Court I 1 Wells Avenue Hampton, NJ

High Bridge Municipal Court 1370 Nj-31 Annandale, NJ

Holland Municipal Court 10 Creek Road Frenchtown, NJ

Hunterdon County Superior Court 65 Park Avenue Flemington, NJ

Kingwood Municipal Court 599 Oak Grove Road Frenchtown, NJ

Lambertville City Court 25 South Union Street Lambertville, NJ

Lebanon Borough Municipal Court 6 High Street Lebanon, NJ

Lebanon Township Municipal Court 530 West Hill Road Glen Gardner, NJ

Milford Municipal Court 10 Creek Road Frenchtown, NJ

North Hunterdon Municipal Court 1322 Route 31 Annandale, NJ

Raritan Municipal Court I 1 Municipal Drive Flemington, NJ

Readington Municipal Court 523 County Road 523 Readington, NJ

Stockton Municipal Court 2 South Main Street Stockton, NJ

Tewksbury Municipal Court 1322 Route 31 Annandale, NJ

Union Township Municipal Court 1370 Route 31 Annandale, NJ

West Amwell Municipal Court 150 Rocktown Lambertville Road Lambertville, NJ

About Hunterdon County Courts

Courts in Hunterdon County, NJ are government institutions that resolve legal disputes in accordance with local Hunterdon County and New Jersey law and are housed in Hunterdon County courthouses. Courts are divided into Criminal Courts and Civil Courts. In Hunterdon County Criminal Courts, the government prosecutes a case against parties accused of breaking the law. In Hunterdon County Civil Courts the Court resolves disputes between citizens.

You may contact Courts for questions about:
  • Hunterdon County court records and judgments
  • Law documents, filings and case records
  • Appealing Hunterdon County court judgments
  • Court calendars and dockets
  • Hunterdon County background checks

Hunterdon County Jury Duty Requirements
Convicted Felons DisqualifiedYes
English RequiredYes
Residency RequirementCounty Resident: 1 Day
Minimum Age18
Time Since Prior Jury Service3 years