Hudson County Court

Find Hudson County New Jersey courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Bayonne Municipal Court 630 Avenue C Bayonne NJ 07002 201-858-6918

East Newark Municipal Court 34 Sherman Avenue East Newark NJ 07029 973-483-7606

Guttenberg Municipal Court 6808 Park Avenue Guttenberg NJ 07093 201-868-2923

Harrison Municipal Court II 318 Harrison Avenue Harrison NJ 07029 973-268-2453

Hoboken Municipal Court 94 Washington Street Hoboken NJ 07030 201-420-2120

Hudson County Superior Court 595 Newark Avenue Jersey NJ 07306 201-795-6000

Jersey City Municipal Court 365 Summit Avenue Jersey NJ 07306 201-209-6700

Kearny Municipal Court 404 Kearny Avenue Kearny NJ 07032 201-955-7410

North Bergen Municipal Court 4233 John F. Kennedy Boulevard North Bergen NJ 07047 201-392-2137

Secaucus Municipal Court 1203 Paterson Plank Road Secaucus NJ 07094 201-330-2065

Union City Municipal Court 3715 Palisade Avenue Union NJ 07087 201-348-5763

Union Twp Municipal Court 981 Caldwell Avenue Union NJ 07083 908-851-5400

Weehawken Municipal Court 400 Park Avenue Weehawken NJ 07086 201-319-6033

West New York Municipal Court 428 60th Street West New York NJ 07093 201-295-5185

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.