Rockingham County Court

Find Rockingham County New Hampshire courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Candia District Court 110 Raymond Road Candia NH 03034 603-483-2789

Derry District Court 10 Manning Street Derry NH 03038 603-434-4676

Exeter District Court 10 Route 125 Brentwood NH 03833 603-642-9173

Hampton District Court 130 Ledge Road Seabrook NH 03874 603-474-2637

Plaistow District Court 14 Elm Street Plaistow NH 03865 603-382-4651

Portsmouth District Court 101 Parrott Avenue Portsmouth NH 03801 603-431-2192

Rockingham County Courthouse 10 Route 125 Brentwood NH 03833 603-642-5256

Salem District Court 35 Geremonty Drive Salem NH 03079 603-893-4483

Courts Near Me

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.