Hillsborough County College

Find Hillsborough County New Hampshire colleges and universities, such as state, community, public, and private colleges, universities, and technical schools. Colleges and universities provide information on degree programs, such as associate degrees, bachelor degrees, masters degrees, doctorate degrees, and trade certifications, college applications, financial aid, tuition, and student alumni resources.

Continental Academie-Hair Design 102 Derry Road Hudson NH 03051 603-889-1614

Daniel Webster College 20 University Drive Nashua NH 03063 603-577-6000

Laird Institute of Spa Therapy 981 Second Street Manchester NH 03102 603-625-6100

Manchester Community College 1066 Front Street Manchester NH 03102 603-206-8000

Michaels School of Hair Design and Esthetics-Paul Mitchell Partner School 79 South River Road Bedford NH 03110 603-668-4300

Mount Washington College 3 Sundial Avenue Manchester NH 03103 603-668-6660

Nashua Community College 505 Amherst Street Nashua NH 03063 603-578-8900

New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts 153 Lowell Road Hudson NH 03051 603-882-3022

New Hampshire Institute of Art 148 Concord Street Manchester NH 03104 866-241-4918

Rivier University 420 Main Street Nashua NH 03060 603-888-1311

Saint Anselm College 100 Saint Anselm Drive Manchester NH 03102 603-641-7000

Salter School of Nursing and Allied Health 670 North Commercial Street Manchester NH 03101 603-622-8400

Seacoast Career School-Manchester Campus 670 North Commercial Street Manchester NH 03101 603-624-7222

St Joseph School of Nursing 5 Woodward Avenue Nashua NH 03060 603-594-2567

Thomas More College of Liberal Arts 6 Manchester Street Merrimack NH 03054 603-880-8308

University of New Hampshire at Manchester 400 Commercial Street Manchester NH 03101 603-641-4321

Colleges Near Me

About Colleges

Are there requirements for a College to be considered a University?

College and University are often used interchangeably, but they are distinct terms. Generally, a University must offer a minimum number of graduate programs, which must be separate from the undergraduate programs. The institution must also have an administrative structure for managing graduate programs. A University is typically organized into several Colleges, such as the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Engineering, or the College of Music.

Are accrediting authorities run by the government?

No. Accrediting authorities are independent organizations that are not government agencies. Although the government does not accredit Colleges, the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) does recognize accrediting agencies. Recognition by the USDOE confers a degree of credibility to an accrediting agency.

What is a Technical College?

Technical Colleges tend to emphasize skill development and credentials that prepare students for a specific field or industry. Common fields of study in Technical Colleges include the sciences, engineering, and information technology.