Williams County Pharmacy

Find Williams County North Dakota pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Mercy Medical Center Pharmacy 1301 15th Avenue West Williston ND 58801 701-774-7470

Nd Health Mart Pharmacy 20 26th Street East Williston ND 58801 701-572-4181

Service Drug Health Mart Pharmacy 317 Main Street Williston ND 58801 701-572-6721

The Prescription Center Pharmacy 1508 2nd Avenue West Williston ND 58801 701-572-5884

Thrifty White Drug Pharmacy 300 11th Street West Williston ND 58801 701-774-3923

Tioga Drug Pharmacy 106 Main Street North Tioga ND 58852 701-664-2116

Tioga Medical Center Pharmacy 810 Welo Street North Tioga ND 58852 701-664-3305

Trenton Community Clinic Pharmacy 331 4th Avenue East Williston ND 58801 701-774-0461

Pharmacies Near Me

Pharmacies by City

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.