Grand Forks County Pharmacy

Find Grand Forks County North Dakota pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

Altru Clinic Pharmacy 1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58201 701-772-4875

Altru Clinic Pharmacy 1380 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58201 701-795-2020

Altru Retail Pharmacy 1200 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58201 701-780-3444

CVS Pharmacy 1950 32nd Avenue South Grand Forks ND 58201 701-746-8643

Grand Forks Air Force Base - Clinic Pharmacy-Dod Pharmacy 1599 J Street Grand Forks AFB ND 58204 701-747-5601

Grand Forks Family Medicine Residency Pharmacy 725 Hamline Street Grand Forks ND 58203 701-780-6870

Larimore Drug And Gift Pharmacy 203 Towner Avenue Larimore ND 58251 701-343-2461

Medicap Pharmacy 1395 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58201 701-746-1800

Paul Bilden Pharmacy 10 North Main Street Northwood ND 58267 701-587-5271

Skips Budget Drug Pharmacy 2015 Library Circle Grand Forks ND 58201 701-772-4805

Thrifty White Drug Pharmacy 2475 32nd Avenue South Grand Forks ND 58201 701-775-4209

University Of North Dakota - Student Health Serivces Pharmacy 2981 2nd Avenue North Grand Forks ND 58202 701-777-3965

Walls Health Mart Pharmacy 1451 44th Avenue South Grand Forks ND 58201 701-732-2900

Walls Medicine And Health Center Pharmacy 708 South Washington Street Grand Forks ND 58201 701-746-0497

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.