Mount Airy Child Support Office

Find Mount Airy North Carolina child support offices, agency, enforcement, or division of child supportive services. Child support offices provide information on child support and custody laws, attorneys and lawyers, child support payments, collections, filings, and applications.

Mt Airy Child Support & Social Service Office 1218 State Street Mount Airy NC 27030 336-783-8787

Danbury Child Support & Social Service Office 1010 Main Street Danbury NC 27016 23.2 miles from Mount Airy 336-593-2861

Yadkinville Child Support & Social Service Office 250 East Willow Street Yadkinville NC 27055 26.1 miles from Mount Airy 336-679-4210

Sparta Child Support & Social Service Office 182 Doctors Street Sparta NC 28675 27.8 miles from Mount Airy 336-372-2411

Mocksville Child Support & Social Service Office 301 Hospital Street Mocksville NC 27028 42.2 miles from Mount Airy 336-753-6279

Jefferson Child Support & Social Service Office 626 Ashe Central School Road Jefferson NC 28640 45.9 miles from Mount Airy 336-982-7820

Lexington Child Support & Social Service Office 913 North Greensboro Street Lexington NC 27292 51.1 miles from Mount Airy 336-242-2242

Greensboro Child Support & Social Service Office 400 West Market Street Greensboro NC 27401 54.7 miles from Mount Airy 336-641-6438

Child Support Offices Near Me

Child Support Offices by City

About Child Support Offices

Do Child Support Offices provide services regarding child custody, visitation rights, or payment of alimony?

Child Support Offices typically do not get involved in child custody or visitation rights. In some cases, the Child Support Office may be involved in collection of alimony if it is included as part of the child support order.

Is there a fee for the services provided by Child Support Offices?

Clients that are on certain assistance programs, such as TANF or Medicaid, do not have to pay a fee for child support services. States are permitted to charge other clients a fee of up to $25 for child support services. In some states and counties, legal expenses and other charges may also be added to the fee.

Does a child support order remain in effect if the non-custodial parent moves to another state?

Yes. The Uniform Interstate Family Support Act establishes procedures for enforcing child support orders when a non-custodial parent lives out of state.