24857 DMV

Find 24857 DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Welch Regional DMV Office 92 McDowell Street Welch WV 24801 17.0 miles from 24857 304-436-4399

Logan Regional DMV Office 428 Main Street Logan WV 25601 21.6 miles from 24857 800-642-9066

Beckley Regional DMV Office 107 Pinecrest Drive Beckley WV 25801 28.3 miles from 24857 304-558-3900

Phelps Driver License Branch Hwy 194 Phelps KY 41553 29.6 miles from 24857 606-456-7670

Pike County Clerk's Office Hwy 194 Phelps KY 41553 29.6 miles from 24857 606-465-8101

Pike County Clerk's Office 25320 U.s. 119 Belfry KY 41514 33.4 miles from 24857 606-353-9604

Belfry Driver License Branch Us-119 Belfry KY 41514 33.5 miles from 24857 606-353-9854

Williamson Regional DMV Office 225 East 3rd Avenue Williamson WV 25661 33.7 miles from 24857 304-558-3900

Princeton Regional DMV Office 198 Davis St Princeton WV 24739 37.4 miles from 24857 304-558-3900

Tazewell DMV Customer Service Center 953 Tazewell Avenue Tazewell VA 24651 38.1 miles from 24857 804-497-7100

Vansant DMV Customer Service Center 1657 Lovers Gap Road Vansant VA 24656 39.2 miles from 24857 804-497-7100

Kanawha City Regional DMV Office 5707 Maccorkle Avenue Southeast Charleston WV 25304 44.4 miles from 24857 304-558-3900

Elkhorn City County Clerk's Office 395 Patty Loveless Drive Elkhorn KY 41522 45.2 miles from 24857 606-754-4855

Elkhorn City Driver License Branch 395 Patty Loveless Drive Elkhorn KY 41522 45.2 miles from 24857 606-754-5639

Pike County Circuit Court Clerk's Office 172 Division Street Pikeville KY 41501 48.7 miles from 24857 606-433-7563

Pike County Clerk's Office 146 Main Street Pikeville KY 41501 48.8 miles from 24857 606-432-6240

County Court Clerk 100 Main Street Inez KY 41224 49.7 miles from 24857 606-298-3508

Martin County Clerk's Office 100 West Main Street Inez KY 41224 49.8 miles from 24857 606-298-2810

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.