13601 DMV

Find 13601 DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Jefferson County DMV Office 175 Arsenal Street Watertown NY 13601 315-785-3023

Jefferson County DMV Office 10720 Mount Belvedere Boulevard Watertown NY 13603 7.4 miles from 13601 315-772-0543

Lewis County DMV Office 7049 East State Street Lowville NY 13367 24.2 miles from 13601 315-376-5331

Oswego County DMV Office 2 Broad Street Pulaski NY 13142 30.0 miles from 13601 315-298-6521

St. Lawrence County DMV Office 1227 Route 11 Gouverneur NY 13642 32.4 miles from 13601 315-287-7034

Oswego County DMV Office 384 East River Road Oswego NY 13126 47.0 miles from 13601 315-349-8300

Old Forge DMV Office 183 Park Avenue Old Forge NY 13420 49.8 miles from 13601 315-369-3301

Oswego County DMV Office 200 North 2nd Street Fulton NY 13069 50.9 miles from 13601 315-591-9136

St. Lawrence County DMV Office 21 Harrowgate Common Cranberry Lake NY 12927 55.5 miles from 13601 315-764-1727

St. Lawrence County DMV Office 206-210 Ford St Ogdensburg NY 13669 55.6 miles from 13601 315-393-5386

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.