13362 DMV

Find 13362 DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Madison County DMV Office 138 North Court Street Canastota NY 13032 11.5 miles from 13362 315-366-2251

Oneida County DMV Office 301 West Dominick Street Rome NY 13440 16.2 miles from 13362 315-336-6790

Oneida County DMV Office 321 Main Street Utica NY 13501 17.2 miles from 13362 315-798-5749

Herkimer County DMV Office 109 Mary Street Herkimer NY 13350 27.2 miles from 13362 315-867-1130

Chenango County DMV Office 5 Court Street Norwich NY 13815 31.1 miles from 13362 607-337-1460

Onondaga County DMV Office 5801 East Taft Road Syracuse NY 13212 31.6 miles from 13362 518-486-9786

Syracuse DMV Office 4671 Onondaga Boulevard Syracuse NY 13219 34.1 miles from 13362 518-486-9786

Otsego County DMV Office 197 Main Street Cooperstown NY 13326 35.7 miles from 13362 607-547-4281

Cortland County DMV Office 112 River Street Cortland NY 13045 41.8 miles from 13362 607-753-5023

Otsego County DMV Office 16 South Main Street Oneonta NY 13820 43.3 miles from 13362 607-432-6832

Delaware County DMV Office 21 Liberty Street Sidney NY 13838 46.4 miles from 13362 607-561-2338

Oswego County DMV Office 2 Broad Street Pulaski NY 13142 50.6 miles from 13362 315-298-6521

Broome County Mobile DMV Office 2612 Liberty Street Whitney Point NY 13862 50.6 miles from 13362 607-778-2337

Oswego County DMV Office 200 North 2nd Street Fulton NY 13069 51.1 miles from 13362 315-591-9136

Cayuga County DMV Office 160 Genesee Street Auburn NY 13021 53.1 miles from 13362 315-253-1241

Schoharie County DMV Office 145 Podpadic Road Richmondville NY 12149 55.0 miles from 13362 518-295-8317

Schoharie Motor Vehicles Office 145 Podpadic Road Richmondville NY 12149 55.0 miles from 13362 607-535-8131

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.