13360 DMV

Find 13360 DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Old Forge DMV Office 183 Park Avenue Old Forge NY 13420 13.0 miles from 13360 315-369-3301

Hamilton County DMV Office 102 County Road 11 Lake Pleasant NY 12108 23.1 miles from 13360 518-548-7111

Lewis County DMV Office 7049 East State Street Lowville NY 13367 38.7 miles from 13360 315-376-5331

St. Lawrence County DMV Office 21 Harrowgate Common Cranberry Lake NY 12927 40.6 miles from 13360 315-764-1727

Oneida County DMV Office 321 Main Street Utica NY 13501 49.7 miles from 13360 315-798-5749

Herkimer County DMV Office 109 Mary Street Herkimer NY 13350 49.8 miles from 13360 315-867-1130

Franklin County DMV Branch Office 30 Main Street Saranac Lake NY 12983 50.8 miles from 13360 518-891-1748

Oneida County DMV Office 301 West Dominick Street Rome NY 13440 51.4 miles from 13360 315-336-6790

Fulton County DMV Office 223 West Main Street Johnstown NY 12095 52.3 miles from 13360 518-736-5571

Montogmery County DMV Office 64 Broadway Fonda NY 12068 55.4 miles from 13360 518-853-8126

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.