Mosses Veterans Affairs Department

Find Mosses Alabama veterans affairs departments, or service organizations. Veterans affairs departments like the VA (Veterans Affairs), VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars), Amvets, and vet centers provide information and help with benefits, charities, insurance, disability, medical care, education, programs and compensation for veterans of the US Armed Forces.

Autauga County Veterans Services 165 West 5th Street Prattville AL 36067 22.5 miles from Mosses 334-361-3742

Veterans of Foreign Wars 1077 South Memorial Drive Prattville AL 36067 22.8 miles from Mosses 334-365-0060

Montgomery County Veterans Service 100 South Lawrence Street Montgomery AL 36104 25.3 miles from Mosses 334-832-1392

Alabama Department Veterans Affairs 125 Washington Avenue Montgomery AL 36104 25.3 miles from Mosses 334-832-1392

Alabama Veterans Affairs Department 770 Washington Avenue Montgomery AL 36104 25.7 miles from Mosses 334-242-5077

Veterans of Foreign Wars 2264 East South Boulevard Montgomery AL 36116 25.9 miles from Mosses 334-593-9417

Sons of Confederate Veterans 2150 Ester Street Montgomery AL 36110 27.9 miles from Mosses 334-265-4630

Alabama Veterans Affairs Department 1231 Carmichael Way Montgomery AL 36106 28.1 miles from Mosses 334-270-8399

Disabled American Veterans 345 Perry Hill Road Montgomery AL 36109 28.4 miles from Mosses 334-213-3365

US Department of Veterans Affairs - Montgomery Regional Office 345 Perry Hill Road Montgomery AL 36109 28.4 miles from Mosses 800-827-1000

Elmore County Veterans Service 107 Hill Street Wetumpka AL 36092 36.7 miles from Mosses 334-567-1175

Veterans of Foreign Wars 100 Otter Track Road Wetumpka AL 36092 37.6 miles from Mosses 334-567-9293

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3193 3020 7th Street North Clanton AL 35045 46.9 miles from Mosses 205-755-2121

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs-Pike County 120 West Church Street Troy AL 36081 49.0 miles from Mosses 334-566-1780

Tallassee Veterans of Foreign Wars 313 Riverside Drive Tallassee AL 36078 53.0 miles from Mosses 334-283-6636

Evergreen Veterans Service Center 102 Liberty Street Evergreen AL 36401 54.5 miles from Mosses 251-578-7036

About Veterans Affairs Departments

Who is eligible to receive services at a Veteran Center?

Veteran Centers are open to veterans and active duty service members, including members of the National Guard and the Army Reserve. Certain services at Vet Centers are also available to family members of veterans and service members, including counseling services.

What education benefits does the Montgomery GI Bill provide?

The Montgomery GI Bill provides veterans with up to 36 months of funding to study at colleges, technical schools, or vocational schools. The benefit can be used for up to ten years from the date of discharge or release from active duty. Spouses and children of veterans may also be eligible for education benefits through the Dependents' Educational Assistance program.

What housing programs are available to veterans?

The VA runs a housing program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that offers loans to veterans to purchase homes, primarily in rural areas and small towns where private financing may not be available. Veterans may also use the service to refinance a home.