Morrisville in Morristown, Vermont
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Lamoille County
- Morrisville in Morristown, Vermont
Popularity:#7,965 in Power Plants
Morrisville Contact Information
View Address for Morrisville, a Power Plant, at B Street, Morristown VT.
47 B Street
- Facility Type
- Conventional Hydroelectric
- NAICS Description
- Hydroelectric Power Generation
- Village Of Morrisville - (Vt)
- Operator ID
- Operating Capacity (MW)
- Summer Capacity (MW)
- Winter Capacity (MW)
- Generating Units
- Primary Fuel
- Water Turbine (WAT)
- Net Power Generated
- Capacity Factor
- Transmission Lines
Map of Morrisville in Morristown, Vermont
View map of Morrisville, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 16.2 miles of Morrisville.
Find 1 external resources related to Morrisville.
Morrisville, located in Morristown, VT, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Lamoille County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Lamoille County, VT
- Morristown power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution