St. Louis County Passport Office

Find St. Louis County Missouri passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Affton Passport Office 55 Grasso Plaza Affton MO 63123 314-544-7929

Ballwin Passport Office 15455 Manchester Road Ballwin MO 63011 636-227-5783

Brentwood Passport Office 8764 Rosalie Avenue Brentwood MO 63144 314-968-6318

Chesterfield Passport Office 16105 Swingley Ridge Road Chesterfield MO 63017 636-532-5999

Clayton Passport Office 7750 Maryland Avenue Clayton MO 63105 314-862-1822

Creve Coeur Passport Office 331 North New Ballas Road Creve Coeur MO 63141 314-432-3664

Des Peres Passport Office 1015 Grupp Road Des Peres MO 63131 314-966-3437

Fenton Passport Office 10 Fenton Plaza Fenton MO 63026 636-349-6693

Florissant Passport Office 2200 North Highway 67 Florissant MO 63033 314-830-6101

Galleria Postal Store Passport Office 1133 Saint Louis Galleria Street Richmond Heights MO 63117 314-726-0675

Hazelwood Passport Office 6135 North Lindbergh Boulevard Hazelwood MO 63042 314-731-1536

Kirkwood Passport Office 140 East Jefferson Avenue Kirkwood MO 63122 314-821-5770

Kirkwood Postal Store Passport Office 343 South Kirkwood Road Kirkwood MO 63122 314-966-0638

Olivette Passport Office 9621 Olive Boulevard Olivette MO 63132 314-994-0058

Richmond Heights Passport Office 1201 South Big Bend Boulevard Richmond Heights MO 63117 314-645-2378

Saint Ann Passport Office 10401 International Plaza Dr St. Ann MO 63074 314-428-5380

Timothy M Gaffney Passport Office 2318 Woodson Road Overland MO 63114 314-427-8945

Passport Offices Near Me

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.