St. Louis County DMV

Find St. Louis County Missouri DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Ballwin Driver Examination Station 703 Big Bend Road Ballwin MO 63021 636-256-3951

Bridgeton Driver License & Vehicle Registration Office 11977 Saint Charles Rock Road Bridgeton MO 63044 314-298-0127

Chesterfield Driver License & Vehicle Registration Office 1711 Clarkson Road Chesterfield MO 63017 636-530-9500

Florissant Driver License & Vehicle Registration Office 620 North Highway 67 Florissant MO 63031 314-921-3446

Florissant GCAP Station 11801 West Florissant Avenue Florissant MO 63033 888-748-9247

Hazelwood Driver Examination Office 7250 North Lindbergh Boulevard Hazelwood MO 63042 314-731-4418

Saint Louis County Contract Office 11700 West Florissant Avenue Florissant MO 63033 314-830-0703

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.