Washtenaw County DMV

Find Washtenaw County Michigan DMV, BMV, bureau of motor vehicles, motor vehicle department, driver services, and title & tag agency. DMVs provide information on vehicle registration, driver licenses, and driver insurance, road driving tests, and driving permit exams.

Ann Arbor Secretary of State Branch Office 295 North Maple Road Ann Arbor MI 48103 888-767-6424

Ann Arbor Secretary of State Branch Office 4675 Washtenaw Avenue Ann Arbor MI 48108 888-767-6424

Chelsea Secretary of State Branch Office 1113 South Main Street Chelsea MI 48118 888-767-6424

Milan Secretary of State Branch Office 1158 Dexter Street Milan MI 48160 888-767-6424

DMVs Near Me

About DMVs

Am I required to notify the DMV after I sell my vehicle?

Yes. After selling your vehicle to another private party, notify the DMV of the sale. The sale can be reported by submitting a Notice of Sale or a similar form. The deadline for submitting this information can range from 5 to 30 days. Failure to report the sale may result in penalties, continued notices to register the vehicle, and problems with your local tax collection agency.

How do I replace my driver's license if it is lost or stolen?

Most departments will not allow online replacement requests and require you to apply for a replacement driver's license in person with appropriate identification and completed forms. There is usually a fee for replacing a driver's license.

Is registration required for boats?

In most states, boats require registration, which is similar to motor vehicle registration. A bill of sale will be required along with the appropriate forms and payment.