Kent County Passport Office

Find Kent County Michigan passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Ada Passport Office 7125 Headley Street Southeast Ada MI 49301 616-676-1088

Ada Township Passport Office 7330 Thornapple River Drive Southeast Ada MI 49301 616-676-9191

Algoma Township Passport Office 10531 Algoma Avenue Northeast Rockford MI 49341 616-866-1583

Alpine Township Passport Office 5255 Alpine Avenue Northwest Comstock Park MI 49321 616-784-1262

Alto Passport Office 11525 Kirby Street Southeast Alto MI 49302 616-868-6650

Belmont Passport Office 6220 Belmont Ave NE Belmont MI 49306 616-361-1120

Byron Center Passport Office 8350 Byron Center Avenue Southwest Byron Center MI 49315 616-878-1796

Byron Township Passport Office 8085 Byron Center Avenue Southwest Byron Center MI 49315 616-878-9066

Caledonia Passport Office 9339 Cherry Valley Avenue Southeast Caledonia MI 49316 616-891-9524

Cascade Charter Township Passport Office 2865 Thornhills Avenue Southeast Grand Rapids MI 49546 616-949-1500

Cedar Springs Passport Office 36 E Cherry St Cedar Springs MI 49319 616-696-1230

Grand Rapids Passport Office 225 Michigan Street Northwest Grand Rapids MI 49504 616-776-1522

Grand Rapids Passport Office 300 Monroe Avenue Northwest Grand Rapids MI 49503 616-456-3008

Grandville Passport Office 3195 Wilson Avenue Southwest Grandville MI 49418 616-531-3030

Kentwood Passport Office 4900 Breton Road Southeast Grand Rapids MI 49508 616-554-0730

Leighton Township Passport Office 4475 Kalamazoo Avenue Caledonia MI 49316 616-891-8238

Lowell Passport Office 120 North Broadway Street Lowell MI 49331 616-897-9949

Lowell Passport Office 301 East Main Street Lowell MI 49331 616-897-8457

Nelson Township Passport Office 2 East Maple Street Sand Lake MI 49343 616-636-5332

Northwest Passport Office 1625 Walker Avenue Northwest Grand Rapids MI 49504 616-791-4005

Passport Offices Near Me

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.