Huron County Passport Office

Find Huron County Michigan passport offices or passport agencies. Passport offices provide information on individual passport applications, forms, applications, renewals, expedited service, and replacing lost or stolen passports.

Bad Axe Passport Office 133 North Hanselman Street Bad Axe MI 48413 989-269-7251

Caseville Township Passport Office 6767 Main Street Caseville MI 48725 989-856-3053

Harbor Beach Passport Office 110 School St Harbor Beach MI 48441 989-479-3429

Huron County Passport Office 250 East Huron Avenue Bad Axe MI 48413 989-269-9942

Passport Offices Near Me

Passport Offices by City

About Passport Offices

Who can apply for a passport by mail?

Renewal applications can be submitted by mail using form DS-82 if the applicant was at least 16 years old when their most recent passport was issued and it was issued within the prior 15 years. The current passport book or card must still be in good condition, and the applicant must either still be using the same name or be able to document a name change by marriage or court order.

How can passport applications be made from outside the U.S.?

Passport applications filed in other countries must be submitted in person at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The procedures vary among embassies and consulates, but the required forms and documentation are the same.

How much does a passport cost?

Fees for a passport book range from $105 to $165, depending on the age of the applicant and whether it is a renewal or a first-time passport. Passport cards, which are limited for use in travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean, range in cost from $30 to $55. Additional fees apply for expedited applications and other special services.