York County Pharmacy

Find York County Maine pharmacies and drug stores. Pharmacies provide information on prescription drugs and medicines, name brand, generic and discount drugs, over the counter (OTC) medications.

CVS Pharmacy 48 Portland Road Kennebunk ME 04043 207-467-8299

CVS Pharmacy 11 steeple Way Wells ME 04090 207-641-0860

CVS Pharmacy 384 Elm Street Biddeford ME 04005 207-282-3187

CVS Pharmacy 797 Main Street Sanford ME 04073 207-324-3110

Colonial Pharmacy 40 Dock Square Kennebunkport ME 04046 207-967-4442

Community Pharmacies - Cornish Pharmacy 200 Maple Street Cornish ME 04020 207-625-8050

Community Pharmacies Pharmacy 244 Main Street Saco ME 04072 207-283-2792

Good For All Pharmacy Goodall Drive Waterboro ME 04030 207-247-4000

Good For All Pharmacy 2 Livewell Drive Kennebunk ME 04043 207-985-9400

Hannaford Pharmacy 20 Sokokis Trail Waterboro ME 04087 207-247-8200

Hannaford Pharmacy 107 Wells Plaza Wells ME 04090 207-646-2622

Hannaford Pharmacy 800 Main Street Sanford ME 04073 207-324-3450

Hannaford Pharmacy 532 Main Street Saco ME 04072 207-282-4131

Hannaford Pharmacy 299 Elm Street Biddeford ME 04005 207-283-0409

Hannaford Pharmacy 24 Portland Road Buxton ME 04093 207-929-3152

Hannaford Pharmacy 440 U.s. 1 Ogunquit ME 03907 207-363-5928

June Street Pharmacy 25A June Street Sanford ME 04073 207-490-7947

Kennebunk Village Pharmacy 18 Blue Wave Professional Center Kennebunk ME 04043 207-985-1755

Rite Aid Pharmacy 461 Main Street Saco ME 04072 207-284-4363

Rite Aid Pharmacy 1036 Post Road Wells ME 04090 207-646-6894

Pharmacies Near Me

About Pharmacies

Who owns Community Pharmacies?

Community Pharmacies are typically owned by for-profit companies. More than half are owned by major chains with a national or regional presence. Most of the independently-owned Pharmacies are located outside of the major metropolitan centers.

What are the qualifications of a Pharmacist?

Pharmacists are required to have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited pharmacy program. They must also pass two exams: The North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam and the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam. A one to two year residency is also required. All U.S. states license Pharmacists and most require the completion of a certain number of hours of internship.

Who should be notified of concerns or complaints about a Pharmacy?

Customers who believe they have been given the wrong medication by their pharmacist should notify their physician and pharmacist immediately. Concerns about erroneous prescriptions or medication should also be reported to the state Board of Pharmacy. Complaints about pricing should be addressed with the patient's prescribing practitioner and the Pharmacy. Complaints about insurance coverage and co-pays should be directed to the state's insurance regulatory agency.