10516 Marriage License Office

Find 10516 marriage license offices. Marriage license offices provide information on marriage certifications, wedding licenses, certificates, applications, fees, and requirements.

Fairfield County Marriage License Old Town Hall, 611 Old Post Road Fairfield CT 06824 38.7 miles from 10516 203-256-3090

Litchfield County Marriage License Town Office Building, 74 West Street, P.O. Box 488 Litchfield CT 06759 40.5 miles from 10516 860-567-7561

Mount Washington Marriage License Mount Washington Town Clerk, 118 East Street Mount Washington MA 01258 48.2 miles from 10516 413-528-2839

Pike County Marriage License Clerk Of Orphans' Court, 412 Broad Street Milford PA 18337 48.9 miles from 10516

New Haven County Marriage License 200 Orange Street New Haven CT 06510 50.5 miles from 10516 203-946-8346

Sheffield Marriage License Sheffield Town Clerk, 21 Depot Square Sheffield MA 01257 52.2 miles from 10516

Egremont Marriage License Egremont Town Clerk, 171 Egremont Plain Road So. Egremont MA 01258 53.9 miles from 10516

New Marlborough Marriage License New Marlborough Town Clerk, 807 Mill River Southfield Rd. Mill River MA 01244 54.8 miles from 10516 413-229-8278

Marriage License Offices Near Me

About Marriage License Offices

What is the cost of a marriage license?

The cost of a marriage license varies depending on the Marriage License Office. Most marriage license fees range from $20 to $100. In some states, the fee may be waived if the couple completes a premarital course or counseling.

Do both members of the couple have to be present to receive a marriage license?

Yes. Whether you complete the license application online or in the Marriage License Office, both parties must appear together to sign the license at the time it is issued and both must present photo identification.

If I am divorced, do I need to bring divorce papers to get a marriage license?

Divorce papers are typically not required. It is up to the applicant to provide accurate information concerning prior marriages on the marriage license application.