Mabelvale in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Government Offices
- Power Plants
- Pulaski County
- Little Rock
- Mabelvale in Little Rock, Arkansas
Popularity:#3 of 5 Power Plants in Little Rock#6 of 9 Power Plants in Pulaski County#54 of 88 Power Plants in Arkansas#6,367 in Power Plants
Mabelvale Contact Information
View Address for Mabelvale, a Power Plant, at Ridge Road, Little Rock AR.
- Facility Type
- Natural Gas Fired Combustion Turbine
- NAICS Description
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Entergy Arkansas Inc
- Operator ID
- Retired Capacity (MW)
- Retired Units
- Primary Fuel
- Natural Gas (NG)
- Secondary Fuel
- Distillate Fuel Oil (DFO)
- Primary Substation
- Mabelvale Substation
- Transmission Lines
Map of Mabelvale in Little Rock, Arkansas
View map of Mabelvale, and get driving directions from your location.
Power Plants Nearby
Find 6 Power Plants within 12 miles of Mabelvale.
Find 2 external resources related to Mabelvale.
Mabelvale, located in Little Rock, AR, is an energy plant that converts energy into bulk electrical power. The Power Plant distributes electrical power to the Pulaski County area electrical grid, which delivers it to electricity consumers.
You may contact Power Plants for questions about:
- Types of Power Plants in Pulaski County, AR
- Little Rock power authority and electric companies
- Electrical energy production
- Power Plant tours and hours of operation
- Renewable energy and pollution