Worcester County Court

Find Worcester County Massachusetts courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Clinton District Court 300 Boylston Street Clinton MA 01510 978-368-7811

Dudley District Court 110 West Main Street Dudley MA 01571 508-943-7123

East Brookfield District Court 544 East Main Street East Brookfield MA 01515 508-885-5500

Fitchburg District Court 100 Elm Street Fitchburg MA 01420 978-345-2111

Gardner District Court 108 Matthews Street Gardner MA 01440 978-632-2373

Leominster District Court 25 School Street Leominster MA 01453 978-537-3722

Milford District Court 161 West Street Milford MA 01757 508-473-1260

Uxbridge District Court 261 South Main Street Uxbridge MA 01569 508-278-2454

Westborough District Court 186 Oak Street Westborough MA 01581 508-366-8266

Winchendon District Court 80 Central Street Winchendon MA 01475 978-297-0156

Worcester District Court 50 Harvard Street Worcester MA 01608 508-757-8350

Worcester Superior Court 2 Main Street Worcester MA 01608 508-770-1899

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.