Norfolk County College

Find Norfolk County Massachusetts colleges and universities, such as state, community, public, and private colleges, universities, and technical schools. Colleges and universities provide information on degree programs, such as associate degrees, bachelor degrees, masters degrees, doctorate degrees, and trade certifications, college applications, financial aid, tuition, and student alumni resources.

Babson College 231 Forest Street Wellesley MA 02481 781-235-1200

Bay State School of Technology 225 Turnpike Street Canton MA 02021 844-800-6090

Blue Hills Regional Technical School 800 Randolph Street Canton MA 02021

Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis 1581 Beacon Street Brookline MA 02446 617-277-3915

Curry College 1071 Blue Hill Avenue Milton MA 02186 617-333-0500

Dean College 99 Main Street Franklin MA 02038 508-541-1900

Eastern Nazarene College 23 East Elm Avenue Quincy MA 02170 617-745-3000

Fine Mortuary College 150 Kerry Place Norwood MA 02062 781-762-1211

Franklin W Olin College of Engineering Olin Way Needham MA 02492 781-292-2300

Hellenic College and Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology 50 Goddard Avenue Brookline MA 02445 617-731-3500

ITT Technical Institute-Norwood 333 Providence Highway Norwood MA 02062 781-278-7200

Laboure College 303 Adams Street Milton MA 02186 617-296-8300

Mansfield Beauty Schools-Quincy 200 Parkingway Quincy MA 02169 617-479-1090

Massachusetts Bay Community College 50 Oakland Street Wellesley MA 02481 781-239-3000

Massachusetts School of Barbering 64 Ross Way Quincy MA 02169 617-770-4444

Newbury College 129 Fisher Avenue Brookline MA 02445 617-730-7000

Pine Manor College 400 Heath Street Brookline MA 02467 617-731-7000

Quincy College 1250 Hancock Street Quincy MA 02169 800-698-1700

The New England Institute of Art 10 Brookline Place Brookline MA 02445 617-582-4460

Tri County Regional Vocational Technical High School 147 Pond Street Franklin MA 02038 508-528-5400

About Colleges

Are there requirements for a College to be considered a University?

College and University are often used interchangeably, but they are distinct terms. Generally, a University must offer a minimum number of graduate programs, which must be separate from the undergraduate programs. The institution must also have an administrative structure for managing graduate programs. A University is typically organized into several Colleges, such as the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Engineering, or the College of Music.

Are accrediting authorities run by the government?

No. Accrediting authorities are independent organizations that are not government agencies. Although the government does not accredit Colleges, the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) does recognize accrediting agencies. Recognition by the USDOE confers a degree of credibility to an accrediting agency.

What is a Technical College?

Technical Colleges tend to emphasize skill development and credentials that prepare students for a specific field or industry. Common fields of study in Technical Colleges include the sciences, engineering, and information technology.