Middlesex County Court

Find Middlesex County Massachusetts courts and courthouses, such as federal, state, district, superior, criminal, common, circuit, judicial, judiciary, divorce, appeals, family, traffic, and small claims courts. Courts provide information on legal cases, law documents, case searches, and appeals.

Ayer District Court 25 East Main Street Ayer MA 01432 978-772-2100

Cambridge District Court 40 Thorndike Street Cambridge MA 02141 617-494-4350

Concord District Court 305 Walden Street Concord MA 01742 978-369-0500

Framingham District Court 600 Concord Street Framingham MA 01702 508-875-7461

Lowell District Court 41 Hurd Street Lowell MA 01852 978-459-4101

Malden District Court 89 Summer Street Malden MA 02148 781-322-7500

Marlborough District Court 45 Williams Street Marlborough MA 01752 508-485-3700

Middlesex Superior Court 40 Thorndike Street Cambridge MA 02141 617-494-4010

Natick District Court 117 East Central Street Natick MA 01760 508-653-8100

Newton District Court 1309 Washington Street Newton MA 02465 617-244-3600

Somerville District Court 175 Fellsway West Somerville MA 02145 617-666-8000

Waltham District Court 38 Linden Street Waltham MA 02452 781-894-4500

Woburn District Court 30 Pleasant Street Woburn MA 01801 781-935-4000

About Courts

How do I file a small claims suit?

The process and rules for filing a small claims suit vary from state to state with regard to the dollar limit for small claims, the statute of limitations for filing a claim, and whether you are allowed to be represented by a lawyer. Contact the court that handles small claims in your state for details on the process for filing a claim and to obtain the proper forms.

Are there fees for filing a small claims suit?

Filing fees are generally between $30 and $100. In addition to filing fees, other costs may include service fees for serving the complaint to the defendant and collection fees if the court assists in collecting the judgment.

What is mediation?

Mediation is an alternative to going before a judge in a suit. Many small claims courts sponsor or make referrals to mediation programs where the plaintiff and defendant meet with a neutral third person to help resolve the dispute without going to court.